As the first layer of structure on the ceiling was complete, the insulation was placed and sealed. The second layer started to be placed. The lights were installed on the floor. The big benches parts were welded together.
- Exterior ADA ramp anchored, leveled, and platforms are secured.
- Formwork created for interior ramps at side wings
- Concrete poured for interior ramps
- Steel is being cut and measured for the bench frames
- Shop drawings and ceiling system finalized
- Ramp frame has been fully constructed.
- Door openings are fully patched with mortar.
- Interior sub-floor installation in progress.
- Power generator is situated and being used.
- Welding machines and metal saws have been set up, tested, and are ready to be used.
- Concrete has been poured on the ramp foundation and its construction has started.
- Door openings have been almost fully patched with mortar.
- Interior subfloor has been installed.
- A new ceiling mockup was made
- Foundation for ADA ramp has been excavated and prepared for pouring concrete.
- Door openings have been cleaned out, measured, and prepared for mortar patching.
- Interior ramps have been measured and excavated.
- Drawings for ceiling have been further developed.
Our final presentation was at Industry City on May 12, 2015.
Getting ready for the
Opening the plywood enclosures marked the starting of our changes on the site. The interior has lighted up. Good job Marc and Danny!